A strange snake ate my money - Don Jazzy replies lady on Whatsapp - Street Events A strange snake ate my money - Don Jazzy replies lady on Whatsapp | Street Events <title>A strange snake ate my money - Don Jazzy replies lady on Whatsapp | Street Events A strange snake ate my money - Don Jazzy replies lady on Whatsapp - Street Events A strange snake ate my money - Don Jazzy replies lady on Whatsapp - Street Events

A strange snake ate my money - Don Jazzy replies lady on Whatsapp

It appears that Nigerians are yet to get over the claims of the missing N36 million at the at Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) office in Makurdi, Benue state. An official claimed that a mysterious snake sneaked into the vault and swallowed the huge sum. 
AA strange snake ate my money - Don Jazzy replies lady on Whatsappward winning record label boss and music star, Don Jazzy, has taken to his Instagram handle to show off his conversation with a lady who asked him for some money. According to their conversation, the lady asked Don Jazzy to send her some money instead of the music star to decline the request, his reply was hilarious. Don Jazzy READ ALSO: My marriage was a big mistake, I am now born again - Tonto Dikeh Reading the chat between the Marvin Record boss and the lady, Don Jazzy told her he has no money but the lady did not believe him. This made him tell her a strange snake has eaten all his money. He shared the screenshot of the chat on Instagram with the caption: “We get excuse now.” A strange snake ate my money - Don Jazzy replies lady on Whatsapp

No comments

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();